Covid 19 – Thursday 2nd April 2020
In line with current HM Governments guidelines & our customers written requests we wish advise all of our clients that Kingsley Composites manufacturing facilities remain fully open for business, albeit with a temporary reduction in office staffing levels during this current crisis affecting our everyday lives.
As one of the UK’s key leading suppliers to the UK’s Critical National Infrastructure & Security Networks Kingsley will remain open for business aiding our customers to ensure the nations Water, Gas, Sewerage, Electricity & Telecom networks in full supply.
Due to the current Covid 19 outbreak and for the continued safety of both our customers & staff alike, it has also been necessary to implement the following temporary restrictions:
- Only allowing vital raw materials & such deliveries to our factories
- Temporary suspension of customer & site visits by our sales team, a skeleton sales team will remain in the office
- Temporary suspensions of visit to our head office in Winkleigh, for whatever reason unless it is absolutely essential
- All quotation & orders will be processed, our replies may be slightly delayed
- We have positioned a small office based team to deal with any sales, specification or delivery enquiries
We are monitoring the situation closely and should the HM Government advice or indeed, our manufacturing advice change we will update you all accordingly.
We would like to take this opportunity in thanking all our customers for their continued support during these troubled time, and to wish all of our staff, customers & suppliers the very best of health to you & your families and above all else, please keep safe!!
Current Contacts Lists:
Should your enquiry be sales, technical or deliveries please see below our updated contact list:
Sales or deliveries Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Enquiry – Mike.Turner@kingsleyplastics.co.uk
Production Enquiry – Gary.Mason @kingsleyplastics.co.uk
All other enquiries please contact Mark.Manley@kingsleyplastics.co.uk or Kevin.Down@kingsleyplastics.co.uk