This can cause real problems for industrial and commercial industries, such as the gas and electricity sector, where sensitive and valuable equipment needs to be stored securely outside in weatherproof units.
Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP), also known as glass fiber-reinforced plastic (GFRP), is a fiber reinforced polymer made of a plastic matrix reinforced by fine fibers of glass.
GRP is a lightweight, extremely strong, and robust material. It is less stiff and far less brittle than carbon fiber. Plus GRP’s bulk strength and weight properties are also very favourable when compared to traditional metal alternatives
GRP is easily moulded into a wide variety of designs making it suitable for both standard and more bespoke kiosks, housings and enclosures.
GRP properties include:
- practical uses of GRP are virtually endless
- The flexibility of GRP and the cost effectiveness of its composite materials also make it an extremely affordable solution
- has a high strength to weight ratio and high flexural strength
- non-conductive, RF transparent, and helps to insulate against electromagnetic fields
- Have superior acoustical properties
- can be manufactured in numerous finishes, textures, and colours
Kingsley GRP Kiosks, housings, and enclosures include:
- 1 & 2 Hour Fire Rated GRP kiosks and housings
- Explosion Relief GRP Kiosks
- GRP Kiosks With Brick & Stone Finishes
- Security Rated GRP kiosks, Housings & Enclosures
- Acoustic GRP Kiosks, Enclosures & Housings
- Thermally Insulated GRP Kiosks and Housings