GRP Specialists - Kingsley Plastics
Kingsley Plastics Limited has, for over 35 years, established itself as one of the most competitive and well-respected specialist companies associated with the design, manufacture, and installation of FRP and GRP Products within the UK.
Kingsley Plastics Limited designs and manufactures an extensive range of GRP products including GRP Kiosks, GRP Cabinets, Gas Meter Boxes and Odour Control GRP Covers for an infinite set of uses within the industrial and commercial sectors. Operating from our administration and manufacturing HQ in North Devon, with additional GRP manufacturing bases in Somerset, Wales, and Scotland, we supply a diverse set of customers throughout the world.
Established as the market leader and specialises in providing quality GRP products at a competitive price our worldwide customers include Wind Turbine Projects, the Construction Industry, Petro-Chemical Companies, as well as the Gas, Telecom, Electrical and Water Utility Industries as a whole.
Our services include:
- GRP Design, manufacture & installation packages
- GRP Kiosks, GRP Housings & GRP Cabinets
- Odour Control GRP Covers
- Electrical & Gas Meter Cabinets
- Roadside Equipment Housings
- Simulated Brick, Stone & Pebble-dash Finishes
- Anti-Vandal Textured & Moulded External Finishes
- 1 Hr & 2 Hr Fire Rated Kiosks
In addition to our numerous GRP manufacturing facilities, Kingsley Plastics Limited also have dedicated Sales teams & offices based in Devon, Dorset, the Midlands & Scotland. All Kingsley GRP products are environmentally acceptable with minimal maintenance required, with an expected life usage in excess of 30 years for GRP Kiosk with products installed in the UK, Ireland, Northern Ireland and across the rest of the World.
The 3 qualities that have placed Kingsley at the forefront of GRP manufacturing for over 35 years are simple, we give our customers exactly what they require which is:
- unbeatable prices for like-for-like products,
- ISO 9001-2008 quality accreditation for quality, plus
- dedicated timed deliveries to meet our exact customer's requirements.
Design calculations and detailed auto-CAD drawings are all part of our customer service packages.