Acoustic GRP Kiosks, Enclosures & Housings
We are able to design your GRP project to specifically meet your individual noise abatement requirements.
In addition, our fit for purpose acoustic enclosures is made in modular panel form for large buildings or inaccessible area's to fully encapsulated constructions, the panel in bolted framework constructions and one-piece drop over units.
Each acoustic GRP kiosk or GRP enclosure is individually designed to meet your unique noise requirements and can be configured to fit almost any specification.
Below are some of the optional features of our GRP kiosks and GRP enclosures.
- Weatherproof & Vandal proof for external locations.
- Specifically calculated panel performance thickness.
- Single, double & triple glazed viewing panels.
- Single or double leaf access doors.
- Provision for pipe work and/or ductwork entry.
- Forced air ventilation system.
- Natural air ventilation system.
- Enclosure lighting.
- Other electric’s (heating etc.)
- Various finishes.
- Smooth Gloss or Anti-Vandal Textured finish.
- Simulated Brick or Stone GRP Finishes.
- Plastisol coated steel finish.